Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract should be prepared in Microsoft Word.
- Please download the abstract template from the website.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 15 November 2017. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
- Abstracts MUST be prepared in English.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words. (Text only).
- Maximum one figure and two references are allowed in the abstract.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Size of poster board length should be 1.2 meter length and 0.9 meter width
Please ensure that your e-mail address (ID) is accurate at the time of submission. All correspondence will be sent via e-mail to the author. Should the author's e-mail address change after the submission deadline, please notify the convener at [email protected] to update this information.
All presenters of selected abstracts are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees.
Abstracts may be submitted for Oral or Poster presentation. The accepted abstract's presentation type is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
Category Early Bird Registration (Before 15 th December) Regular Registration (Before 31 st December) Faculties/ Post doc Rs. 3000 Rs. 4000 PhD scholars Rs. 2000 Rs. 3000 Undergraduate/postgraduate Students Rs. 1000 Rs. 2000 Industry/Corporate Rs. 12000 Rs. 15000 Attendee/Accompanying Person/td> Rs. 1500 Rs. 1500 Foreign delegates/td> US $ 70 US $ 100
Name of the Bank: IDBI Bank Ltd Branch: Sector-V Address of the Bank: D-1 Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Sector-V, Kolkata- 700091 IFSC Code:IBKL0000184 Party Name: Institute of Engineering & Management Trust Account No. 184104000054214 Type of Account: Saviings MICR 700259009 mail id: [email protected]